Savage: The Battle for Newerth SEP 2 for Linux is a patch for Savage game.
Serverside Demos, with the possibility of multiple players watching the same replay on the same replay server at the same time!
Fixed ALL known bugs and exploits, including tons of non-public ones. Even more so than in the original SEP-2 release.
Improved clientside performance and loading speed, up to 25-50% each, depending on your configuration.
Lower pings, especially so on SEP-2 servers (only when on the field, to minimize bandwidth costs)
What's New in This Release:
· highly optimized rewritten network code
· two new Healer class units
· two new structures
· all new weapons effects
· new items
· new maps
· engine enhancements which increase frame rate by up to 40% on many computer systems
· numerous bug/exploit fixes
· new gameplay and balance tweaks
· introduces Demo Recording
RPG game Serverside Demos Battle for Newerth Savage Newerth Battle
Download Savage: The Battle for Newerth SEP 2 for Linux 2.00e Free